Birding & Wildlife Walking Safari Trips in Kruger Park South Africa
We have expanded our offerings aimed exclusively at South African residents. These include walking birding and wildlife safari day trips in Kruger Park. Our 'Birding and Wildlife on Foot' experiences take place in Balule Nature Reserve, part of the Greater Kruger National Park, as well as in the Southern Kruger National Park.
While vehicle-based safaris get you up close to big game, a walking birding and wildlife safari day trip in the Kruger Park is a far more immersive experience. From the alarm calls of Grey Go-away Birds alerting you to an African Hawk Eagle, to fresh tracks telling stories of the night...it's just you and nature.
With the winter season’s imminent arrival, here’s what to expect on our walking birding and wildlife safari day trip in the Kruger Park: A morning walk, followed by a late breakfast, traditional safari siesta, and then afternoon game drive or drive / walk combination - depending on the wishes of tour participants - followed by an al fresco dinner.
Dates: 23 - 26 July, but these 3-Night Packages (or longer) are also available on demand. Prices vary according to the number of participants:
- 2 Participants: ZAR 15 050 per person sharing.
- 3 Participants: ZAR 13 450 per person sharing.
- 4 Participants: ZAR 12 995 per person sharing.
- 5 Participants: ZAR 12 450 per person sharing.
- 6 Participants: ZAR 11 995 per person sharing.
- 7 Participants: ZAR 11 750 per person sharing.
- 8 Participants: ZAR 11 550 per person sharing.
- Single Supplement: ZAR 2 490